Thursday, 31 July 2008
The Province Community Association, in Maricopa, has selected Valhalla Holdings to produce their monthly magazine, Province Life. Starting in September, 2008 Valhalla Holdings, a Gilbert Arizona custom publisher, will publish the community magazine. The change in publishers was voted on by the board and approved this past
Province Life is the official
publication of the community and will be mailed to all of the residents and surrounding businesses. Total distribution will be 1000 copies.
For advertising information, please call 480-634-1708.
Dear Province Residents,
The Province Life newsletter has a new look! Please let the HOA offices know what you think. Everyone knows the importance of being heard and understood. Communication is essential in private and public lives and it’s critical in running the Advisory Committee and the affairs of Province Community Association. Please let me know what you think!
The reasons for switching to the new newsletter company (Valhalla Holdings) include:
- Reduced cost of printing and design of publication. We will save around $900 per month in design and printing charges with the new newsletter company.
- Resumed mailing of Province Life newsletters to residents vs. picking them up at the fitness desk. We have had a couple of advertisers stop paying for space due to the newsletters not being mailed to all Province residents.
- Valhalla can reduce our mailing cost by about $840 a month by mailing our newsletters at a bulk rate.
- Improved quality of design and layout to increase readership.
- Reduced administrative cost of handling advertising. Valhalla will manage all contracts with advertisers (fielding phone calls, selling, managing artwork, billing and collections).
- Decreased cost associated with mailing additional correspondence (CC&R issues, Advisory Committee activity, management updates, events, financials, year end reports, and annual meeting notices) by having Valhalla include additional correspondence with the monthly newsletter.Overall the change to the new newsletter company will save Province around $2,300 each month in printing, designing and mailing the Province newsletters.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the change to the publication please feel free to call or e-mail me at any time.