6 Reasons to Outsource Association Publications to a Custom Publishing Company
Our associations have told us they prefer to outsource the production and business aspects of their association magazines because:
- Custom publishing is not their core competency, so our clients love working with a custom publishing company whose experts and veterans are passionate about the work—and about them.
- They don’t have to worry about hiring and keeping a top association magazine staff, realizing that seasoned professionals ultimately feel more at home working in a custom publishing company.
- The quality is better, with less hassle.
- The association staff doesn’t lose control. It gains a partner that is completely dedicated to making the association’s print successful.
- Association publishers and executives can spend their time on core association issues without sacrificing the quality of the magazine.
- Associations get more bang for the buck and are surprised by how quickly and efficiently positive change and action takes place as a result of their custom publication.
If you are an association publisher or executive who wants to communicate with members in the most effective and engaging way, call us. 480-634-1708